1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
2. Cut the French Baguette into half inch-thick slices.
3. Brush the crostini base with olive oil and bake for 5-6 minutes at 200° C until the bread is golden brown.
4. For the sundried tomatoes tapenade, blend soaked sundried tomatoes, garlic, salt, pepper, red chili flakes, castor sugar and extra virgin olive oil into a fine paste.
5. All a few basil leaves to the blender and blitz it again.
6. Once the crostini are baked, spread the tapenade on the bread and top it with cheese.
7. Bake in the oven for 2-3 minutes at 200° C.
Learn simple, easy-to-follow recipes from India's best home chefs, and explore fascinating stories about regional food.