For the Filling:
1. Take some oil in a pan.
2. Once the oil is hot, add finely chopped ginger, garlic and chilli.
3. Now add some finely chopped fresh coriander.
4. Then add the mashed boiled potato.
5. Now add the dry spices: pav bhaji masala, coriander powder, cumin powder and salt.
6. Also add some freshly squeezed lemon juice to this.
7. Mix well and cook for around 2-3 minutes.
8. Remove and keep aside in a bowl till it cools down.
For the Outer Dough:
1. To make the dough for the punjabi samosas, take some maida in a bowl.
2. Add Salt to taste and some cumin seeds.
3. Now add some oil and mix well.
4. Add some waster and knead a dough.
5. Add some more oil and keep the dough aside for 5-10 minutes.
For the Samosa:
1. Heat oil in a utensil.
2. In the meanwhile, take the dough and roll out chappatis of medium thickness.
3. Cut them into half and take the two outer corners of the semi circle and bring them to the centre of the curve.
4. Press the joint and seal it.
5. Now add the stuffing to it and seal the other end.
6. Now add the punjabi samosas to the oil for deep frying.
7. Serve with sauce/chutney and enjoy.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.