1. In a large bowl, add Maida.
2. To that, add the grated onions.
3. Now add in the grated cheese.
4. Sprinkle a tsp of black pepper.
5. Drop in some green chillies (as per your taste)
6. Season with oregano and salt.
7. Add in the baking powder.
8. Bring it together by adding a splash of milk.
9. Bring the mixture together by whisking it, avoid lumps.
10. Now the batter is ready.
11. Take a muffin tin and line it with muffin liners.
12. Pour in the batter, two spoons in each liner.
13. Now bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes in the oven.
14. Remove the muffins from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes.
15. It's ready to serve.
Tip: Do not fill the batter till the brim. Fill it only halfway so it has enough space to rise.
Learn simple, easy-to-follow recipes from India's best home chefs, and explore fascinating stories about regional food.