Apr 28, 2016
1. Heat a pan and pour oil.
2. Add ginger-garlic paste, coriander leaves, chopped green chillies, finely chopped onion and salt and cook the onions.
3. Sprinkle turmeric powder and mix it well.
4. Drop in the eggs and add coriander leaves again.
5. Mix it well but make sure it does not become totally dry.
6. Once it done, put more coriander leaves and remove the mix from the pan.
7. Take a samosa patti and put the mix on edge of the patti.
8. Fold it diagonally to get a triangular shape.
9. Use little wheat dissolved in water to seal the sides of the samosa.
10. Do the same with all the samosas.
11. Heat a pan and pour oil.
12. Drop these samosas and deep fry them.
13. Once it becomes crisp and brown, remove it from the pan and serve.