Undhiyu Recipe By Archana Arte
This Winter learn how to cook traditional Gujarati Undhiyu recipe in Marathi by Archana Arte only on India Food Network.
- Take Oil then add some Carom seeds and Coriander leaves . Let it heat up in the pan.
- Add 2 diced raw Bananas, 2 Brinjals, 1 cup Purple Yam , 1 Potato, Groundnuts, Tuvar, Val Papdi, Turmeric Powder, Red chilli powder, Black Pepper powder, Garam Masala, some Jaggery and Salt to taste.
- In a bowl put Grated Coconut, Coriander, Carom Seeds, Ginger and Garlic Cloves. Add this mixture made to the frying pan.
- Put some Water and then add Muthiya to it.
- Mix all ingredients together and then put the lid on it for 15-20 Mins.
- Serve the Undhiyu in a plate garnished with some Coriander Leaves.
- india food network
- archana recipe in marathi
- udhiya recipe
- undhiyu recipe
- undhiyu recipe in marathi
- undhiyu muthia recipe
- how to cook undhiyu
- how to cook undhiyu at home
- gujarati undhiyu recipe
- gujarati undhiyu
- surti undhiyu
- how to make undhiyu
- surti undhiyu recipe
- how to make undhiyu at home
- how to make undhiyu in instant pot
- traditional undhiyu recipe
- traditional gujarati undhiyu recipe
- traditional surti undhiyu recipe