- Take Oil then add some Carom seeds and Coriander leaves . Let it heat up in the pan.
- Add 2 diced raw Bananas, 2 Brinjals, 1 cup Purple Yam , 1 Potato, Groundnuts, Tuvar, Val Papdi, Turmeric Powder, Red chilli powder, Black Pepper powder, Garam Masala, some Jaggery and Salt to taste.
- In a bowl put Grated Coconut, Coriander, Carom Seeds, Ginger and Garlic Cloves. Add this mixture made to the frying pan.
- Put some Water and then add Muthiya to it.
- Mix all ingredients together and then put the lid on it for 15-20 Mins.
- Serve the Undhiyu in a plate garnished with some Coriander Leaves.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.