Valentine's Special: Red Velvet Pancakes
Cook up some delicious Valentine's Day breakfast of healthy red velvet pancakes for your family.
1. Starting by beating together the eggs, milk and vanilla essence.
2. Add in sifted whole grain flour, almond flour, salt and baking soda and fold in.
3. Add in chopped bananas, grated beetroot and chocolate chips. Mix well.
4. Pour the batter in the pan and cook well on both sides. Cut into heart shapes.
5. To make the topping, mix together the cream cheese, fresh cream, vanilla and sugar.
6. Add a dollop to the pancakes and serve.