1. Take 2 cups grated cabbage & squeeze the water from it.
2. In a bowl mix cabbage, 1 tsp chopped ginger, 1 tsp chopped green chilli, ¼ cup besan (gram flour) & salt to taste.
3. Make small balls & deep fry on a low flame till golden brown.
4. Add 3 tsp Ching’s Secret Veg Manchurian Miracle Masala to 2 cups water & mix well.
5. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan & stir-fry 1 cup of died vegetables (onion, capsicum, carrot) for 2-3 minutes & add Manchurian Balls
6. Add masala mixture & stir well. Bring to boil & simmer for 2-3 minutes. For thicker gravy simmer for 3-4 minutes.
7. Garnish with chopped spring onion & serve hot.