1. Take 2 cups grated cabbage & squeeze the water from it.
2. In a bowl mix cabbage, ginger, green chilli, besan & salt to taste. Make small balls & deep fry on a low flame till golden brown.
3. Add Ching’s Secret Veg Manchurian Masala to 2 cups water & mix well.
4. Heat oil in a pan & stir-fry diced vegetables for 2-3 minutes & add manchurian Balls.
5. Add masala mixture & stir well. Bring to boil & simmer for 2-3 minutes. For thicker gravy simmer for 3-4 minutes.
5. Garnish with chopped spring onion & serve hot.