Who doesn't like Garlic Bread with the quintessential vegetables in tomato and basil sauce? We know, we do. Today, Chef Pranav visits his childhood friend, Ami's house to cook a delicious meal for Ami's kids and husband.
1. Wash, peal and cut veggies
2. Blanch washed veggies
3. Puree the whole boiled tomatoes along with chopped green chillies
4. Now it's time to make the garlic bread. For this firstly you will have to make the garlic butter. So chop up some garlic and basil and add them to the butter. Season with some oregano.
5. Slice the bread and layer it with the garlic butter on both sides and toast it
6. While your bread is toasting in the garlic butter let's start making the sauce. Take some olive oil in the pan. after it heats up, add the leftover chopped garlic, all your blanched veggies, some basil leaves, salt and pepper to taste and finally your tomato puree.
7. Add water to the mixture. Stir well. Add salt, red chilli powder, salt, tomato ketchup and mix well