May 15, 2017
1. Soak soyabean in a bowl of water.
2. Heat oil in a pressure cooker and add ginger garlic paste and green chillies.
3. Now add onions and sauté till light brown.
4. Squeeze out the water from the soyabean and add to onions. Add all dry spices and cook for a minute or two.
5. Then add tomato and cook on medium flame stirring now and again till the mixture is golden brown and tomatoes well blended.
6. Add one cup of boiling water, close cooker and cook for 7 to 8 minutes on low flame.
7. Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves, onion rings and lemon slices.