A creamy and luscious paneer recipe for all those of you who are looking for a reason to indulge!
1. Pour oil in a pan. Add chopped onions.
2. Add the ginger garlic paste. Saute well.
3. Add pureed tomatoes. Let it cook
4. Add Coriander Leaves, salt and red chilli powder.
5. Add cut paneer pieces. Mix well.
6. Add the slit green chillies and add fresh cream.
7. Add cardamon and fennel powder.
8. Add the garam masala and kasuri methi.
9. Stir well and garnish with coriander.
Seema's YouTube channel, IFN Ka Dhaba is a place where you can rediscover some of the most delicious and popular dishes from the Punjabi kitchen. If you are looking for north Indian recipes, you know where to stop by.