If you're too lazy to go out and eat some Pav Bhaji, this recipe can be a saviour.
1. Heat a pan and add butter.
2. Do not wait for the butter to heat up and add finely diced garlic.
3. Put diced green chillies, finely diced onion and diced tomatoes and mix it well.
4. Add salt and red chilli powder and let it cook.
5. Keep a little bit of this mix aside for the pav.
6. To mix, add tomato puree and let it cook.
7. Put mashed boiled potatoes and green peas which has been given one spin in the mixer.
8. Mix it well and pour water.
9. Use the masher to mash the paste.
10. Keep cooking and mashing it.
11. Bring it to a consistency which is neither thin nor thick.
12. Add finely chopped green capsicum and pav bhaji masala.
13. Put sugar, lemon juice and coriander leaves and stir it.
14. Finally add little butter.
15. For the pav, take a tawa and add butter to it.
16. Take the pavs and roast it in butter and sprinkle some coriander leaves and red chilli powder.
17. Add the already kept mix and serve it with bhaji.
Seema's YouTube channel, IFN Ka Dhaba is a place where you can rediscover some of the most delicious and popular dishes from the Punjabi kitchen. If you are looking for north Indian recipes, you know where to stop by.