Wonderfulls Fraische Recipe By Mini Mathur
A refreshing and creamy Fraische by Chef Mini Mathur is a sweet & sour delight with the nutty & chocolaty twist of Britannia Wondefulls to tickle your taste buds. Take your culinary skills a notch by creating this fusion recipe from #BritanniaDessertCarnival special menu.
-In a bowl crush a big chunk of biscuits and keep aside.
-In another bowl mix frozen ice cream and hung curd.
-In a glass-based with crush Wonderfulls biscuits. On top add vanilla and curd mixture. Keep it in a freezer for 1 hrs.
-Remove from freezer top it up with a strawberry crush. Keep it in a freezer for 30 mins.
-Keep some mixed berries and dust some icing sugar on it.
-Garnish with hazelnut, pine nuts, chia seeds and mint.
- try at home recipes
- fraiche recipe
- creme fraiche
- wonderfulls fraiche
- wonderfulls fraiche recipe
- fraiche made with wonderfulls
- how to make fraiche
- how to make creme fraiche
- how to make wonderfulls fraiche
- how to make fraiche along with wonderfulls
- recipe for fraiche
- recipe for wonderfulls fraiche
- fraiche made with wonderfulls biscuit
- homemade fraiche
- homemade sour cream
- wonderfulls fraiche made at home
- wonderfulls fraiche recipe demonstration
- instant recipe for wonderfulls fraiche
- quick and easy to make wonderfulls fraiche
- french speciality
- french cream
- french sour cream
- french recipes at home
- try at home french recipes
- cream made at home