1. Heat 2 tbsp of oil. Add 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds, 1 inch piece of ginger finely chopped, 2 green chillies finely chopped and 6-8 curry leaves.
2. Once the seasoning is sauteed, add 1 medium sized onion finely chopped, 1 medium sized tomato finely chopped and 1 bowl of sprouted moong.
3. Add 1/2 tsp of coriander powder, 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder, 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder, salt to taste and some coriander. Mix well.
4. Cover with a lid and let it cook for 4-5 minutes. After 4-5 minutes, remove the lid and add a few drops of lemon juice.
5. Add coriander leaves and the sprouted moong is ready to be filled in the canapés.
6. Put the filling into the canapes. Garnish with sev and coriander and serve.