India Food Network
May 21, 2019
2 to 4
1. Take a bowl and mix all the toppings – green peppers, boiled corn, chopped onions and oregano. Mix well.
2. Take the bread slices and cut off the crust. Megha Joshi suggests you can toast the crust in the oven and use it as an accompaniment with dips.
3. Take a muffin mould and place the bread in each of the moulds by gently pressing them in.
4. Apply the pizza sauce on the bread slices.
5. Add the toppings mixture.
6. Top with grated cheese.
7. Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 7 to 8 minutes.
8. Ready to serve.