India Food Network
Dec 01, 2018
1. Heat oven to 180 degree C fan/gas.
2. Butter a 2lb loaf tin and line the base and sides with baking parchment.
3. Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then slowly add the eggs with a little flour. Fold in the remaining flour, baking powder and bananas.
4. Pour into the tin and bake for about 20-25 mins until a skewer comes out clean. Cool in the tin for 10 mins, then remove to a wire rack.
5. Mix the icing sugar with 2-3 tsp water to make a runny icing. Drizzle the icing across the top of the cake and decorate.