Yummy Banana Loaf Cake Recipe
The Banana Loaf Cake is loaded with ripe bananas. Light & fluffy sweet banana bread cake is the best combination with coffee to have at evening snack time. Give it a try at home & give us the feedback. Watch the #BritanniaDessertCarnival and make delicious recipes at home.
1. Heat oven to 180 degree C fan/gas.
2. Butter a 2lb loaf tin and line the base and sides with baking parchment.
3. Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then slowly add the eggs with a little flour. Fold in the remaining flour, baking powder and bananas.
4. Pour into the tin and bake for about 20-25 mins until a skewer comes out clean. Cool in the tin for 10 mins, then remove to a wire rack.
5. Mix the icing sugar with 2-3 tsp water to make a runny icing. Drizzle the icing across the top of the cake and decorate.
- Cake recipes
- cake dessert
- easy recipes for home
- loaf cake
- loaf cake recipes
- fruit cake recipes
- baking at home
- bake desserts at home
- easy baking recipes
- easy to make cake
- bake fruit cakes at home
- eggless cakes
- eggless cake recipes
- banana loaf cake
- banana loaf cake recipe
- recipe for banana loaf cake
- recipe banana loaf cake
- cake made of banana
- loaf cake made of banana
- how to make banana loaf cake
- how to make banana easy cake recipe
- easy banana loaf cake
- quick method for making banana loaf cake
- quick way to make banana loaf cake
- instant recipe for banana loaf cake
- simple recipe for banana loaf cake
- homemade banana loaf cake
- homemade banana loaf cake recipe
- banana loaf cake recipe at home
- ghar pe banaye kele ka cake
- tasty banana loaf cake at home
- delicious banana loaf cake
- best banana loaf cake at home
- easy to make loaf cake