Zesty Pepper Mushroom
Grab that packet of mushroom from the pantry and toss up this quick appetiser.
1. In a pan, heat oil. Crackle mustard seeds.
2. Add methi seeds, cinnamon, cloves, curry leaves and shallots. Saute on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
3. Add schezwan fried rice masala, black pepper and mushroom. Toss well.
4. Add water as required and cover and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Once cooked, check for salt and thin down with coconut milk depending on consistency of gravy required.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.