Apr 26, 2016
A traditional Maharashtrian dish, Zunka tastes good with Bhakri or Chapati.
1. Heat a pan and pour oil to it.
2. Add minced garlic and chopped onions and saute it for the onion to go brown.
3. Put spring onions, turmeric powder, chili powder, garam masala powder and salt and mix it well.
4. Pour water, cover it with a lid and let it simmer for anout 2 minutes.
5. After 2 minutes, add gram flour to get the right consistency.
6. Cook it for 2 minutes and once it has cooked, serve hot.