- Crack an egg in a bowl, add 1 cup milk, 1 tbsp ghee
- Add 1 1/2 tsp honey and whisk well
- Tip: Whisk the liquid ingredients to ensure they mix well before the dry ones are added
- Add 1/2 tsp cinnamon and 1/2 tsp salt
- Add 1 cup oats and 1 1/2 tbsp baking soda
- Mix well, ensuring no lumps until a thick brown batter is formed
- Tip: With ghee as a grease in the batter, no need to add anything to the pan.
- Scoop generous amounts of batter on a pan and cover it
- Let the steam cook it for 3 minute
- Flip the pancake, let it cook for 2 mins, take of the flame
- Top with honey/ maple syrup
- Healthy breakfast for your Valentine is ready!