- Tip: You can use this recipe for variations with eggs and paneer!
- Heat 2 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp butter
- Once butter melts, add 1/4 tsp hing (asafoetida) and 1/4 tsp haldi (turmeric)
- Add 2 tbsp finely chopped ginger-garlic
- Add 1 tbsp mix masala
- Add 1 tbsp pav bhaji masala
- Add coriander
- Mix well
- Add 3 finely chopped onions
- Fry the onions well
- Tip: Add salt to taste, remembering butter and cheese also make the dish salty
- Add finely chopped tomatoes
- Let the tomatoes cook, leaving them crisp but not under/over cooked!
- Garnish with cheese!
- Ready to eat