- To make Kaju Dough, grind the kaju in a mixer and then sieve the kaju powder.
- For stuffing, take a bowl add the pistachio powder to it and powdered sugar to it. Mix both of them.
- Add Water to it in short quantities to make a dough from it.
- Both the Cashewnut and Pista Dough is ready.
- Take some Plastic Sheets and Silver Foil.
- Place the Cashewnut Dough on the plastic sheet. Roll them lengthwise and take the sheet off it.
- Similarly take the Pistachio Dough and place it over the Cashew Dough and then it roll it together.
- Now decorate the roll with silver foil.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.