India Food Network
Feb 10, 2020
While Valentines Day is on the corner & before the strawberry season is almost over, we really needed to make this amazing recipe that is so delicious, Strawberry Cookies! And, who doesn’t love cookies & when combined with fresh strawberries they’re just worth all your time & effort.
But, you might wonder how easy is this recipe because you’re a beginner at baking. Don’t worry, we’ve got one of the easiest recipes that you can make to wow your valentine! And, the best part about this recipe is that it’s eggless & for all those people who don’t like the eggy smell in their bakes, this recipe is perfect. Spread some love in the air and make something special for your Valentine because there’s nothing better than something sweet to b(m)ake your day happen!
Here’s all you need to make Strawberry Cookies.
½ cup Butter
5 Tbsp Brown sugar
6 Tbsp Castor sugar
Egg substitute: (2 tbsp water, 1 tsp oil, 2 tsp baking powder)
1 tsp Vanilla essence
1 cup + 1 Tbsp Flour
1/2 tsp Baking soda
1 cup Strawberry
How to make Strawberry Cookies?
1) Preheat the oven at 175 degree Celsius.
2) Take a bowl, add a cup of Maida, baking soda and Whisk it well.
3) To make egg substitute, in a small cup, add a little water, baking powder and mix it well with a spoon.
4) Pour in the oil and Mix it well again.
5) Now in a large bowl, add a small cup of butter and whisk it with a beater.
6) Add brown sugar, castor sugar and Whisk it well again.
7) Pour in the egg substitute and Mix it well.
8) Add the dry ingredients now in this bowl and give it a whisk again.
9) Now add chopped strawberries. Mix it well with a spatula.
10) Make roundels from the cookie batter and Place them on a baking tray covered with parchment paper.
11) Bake for about 10-12 minutes at 175 degrees Celsius.
12) Ready to serve.